Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Kwentong Kutsero (Coachman's Story)

From Anabu, Cavite, where I stayed the night at my in-laws', to Silang, Cavite, (around 20 Km away) where our choir has a singing engagement, I was offered a ride by a choirmate.

7:00 am - I was ready as told. A few minutes before 7 am, I received a private message saying that the ride is running a bit late. Hmmm...

7:15 am - The church van stopped in front of my in-laws' house, and honked. I went out and got in. These were the ladies from our church in Anabu. "Where is ___ (my choirmate)?" "Oh! She didn't show up." Okay. It seems odd that the one who invited me to hitch a ride is not in this van. For the first 15 minutes, I started sounding off flash reports to my husband and to a few friends in my messenger app - I've been unceremoniously left on my own!

7:30 am - I received a private message from my choirmate... she and her husband (in their car) just passed our house and I was not there! Oh no! I rode the wrong vehicle - major blooper!  I apologized profusely. Mea culpa!...I went back to my messenger app taking back my kwentong kutsero... hahaha.





*Kwentong Kutsero is news or story that is not substantiated, without proof or basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment