Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Time for Blogging



It's 7:33 pm. I survived two meetings today - one in Quezon City this morning and another one in Makati. In between, I had to make last minute changes in the report needed for the second meeting. Having slept less than 5 hours the night before, not to mention my other extra-career concerns that wear me down not just physically, but mentally and spiritually as well, I feel so exhausted.


So what do I do when I'm so tired and still here in the office finishing some urgent work? I decided to have a fresh start, do something different. Out of the blue, I said, "start a blog" -even if I don't have any idea on how to go about it. So I just gave it a shot...and here I am - experiencing what seems like serendipity!


I've always enjoyed writing. Many years ago (around the 80's?), I fancied writing to friends - mostly about what's going on in my life and, maybe, putting in an encouraging word or two. I still have copies of those letters (I kept copies for myself for my file, would you believe!) neatly tucked in one of my numerous folders and envelopes at home. (Hmmm, I guess it's time for another round of organizing.) Well, I've also dreamt of writing a book someday. Maybe if I started this blog, I can compile these in the future and, who knows, I might be on my way to writing a book (or a booklet) after all!


But that's all wishing for now. Too busy! But as some people say - it starts with a drop in the bucket. There is a time for everything - and, yes, a time for blogging.



Ecclesiastes 3:1
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:"

No comments:

Post a Comment