Thursday, March 25, 2010

All Shades of Blue



Blue is my favorite color. A vibrant blue when I am excited. A pale baby blue when I'm calm . Royal blue when leadership is needed. Aqua when I'm in the middle of a decision. Teal when I want to be different. Perriwinkle when I want to get away from the rush. Azure for security, just like the vast sky.

Then I would be partial to blue flowers, blue dresses, blue bags, blue cover sheets, blue pillows, blue curtains, blue chairs, blue pens, blue tumblers, blue earrings, blue paper, blue balloons. That doesn't mean though, that I don't like other colors. I would throw in red at times, green, pink, orange, and even violet.

Would I describe my life as blue? If it's the peaceful, strong, exciting and different blue, then I would definitely say yes! Contradictory? Not really. There is the right mood for every situtation, and its just a matter of knowing how to get your message across.

Am I blue? Definitely, I am...all shades of blue.


Exodus 35:35 "He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them master craftsmen and designers."

No comments:

Post a Comment