Friday, November 5, 2010

HIATUS



[hahy-ey-tuhs]
noun. a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action. (dictionary.com)

It's been a while since I've written. Too busy, I guess. Right now, I'm so stumped to do these plethora of things I need to get done. Solution? I saw this Favorites item in my browser and my eye caught the blog icon. Sure thing, here I am now...trying to write something about my predicament. Who knows? I may hit inspiration and start working on my agenda for the day.

Is this a waste of time? I don't think so. Sometimes we need to take a step back, clear our thoughts, take a deep breath and...voila! I think I know what my next steps are!

Well, this short blog may be worth more than what I bargained for. Thanks a lot!



"So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment